Friday, January 28, 2011

Second post it's been a little while

Hello all!

Sorry it's been a little while since my last post, life has been keeping me busy. Not like I do a whole lot but, I feel like I am busy. We took Ali to the pediatrician today she has a ear infection in her right ear and an upper respiratory infection, but in such a good mood! She is almost 29 pounds, finally!! She was happy to get stickers at the doctors office, and of course while we were there we had to check out the bathroom, since being potty trained in October we have to check out every bathroom everywhere! LOL After the doctor, we went to Sams, then ate at Taco Bell/Pizza Hut, got her prescription filled, and it was free but we had to pay for the flavoring? WTF! Oh well, then we went and saw Grandma and Grandpa Eschmann since they are finally home from Florida! They brought Ali back Mickey Mouse ears (like goldfish), a Cinderella doll and Cinderella nightgown. She is now finally taking a nap!

Tomorrow I am excited we are going to the Magic House, Kevin has never been!!! I am so excited! I love having family days!!! Sunday we are going to check out the SPPS pre-school program, yes can you believe pre-school already! YIKES!! My baby is no longer a baby!!!

Well that's all for now, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment